Career | Phorms Heilbronn/Neckarsulm
To be an effective teacher in our reception, primary or secondary school, you need to be enthusiastic, dedicated and curious. The learning and development of our children and teenagers is at the heart of what we do.
- An extraordinary, positive work environment with a young, motivated team
- Excellent IT facilities for students and teaching staff
- An appropriate budget for teaching materials for each school year and class, whereby teachers are free to make independent decisions with no red tape
- Appropriate class sizes of around 22 students in line with the school concept
- Team teaching with a native speaker of English as class teacher (teacher and assistant teacher)
- An attractive salary and a transparent remuneration scheme
- Excellent professional training opportunities both internally and externally, in Germany and abroad
We offer a positive, optimistic work environment. The head of the school works on equal terms with the teaching staff, and there is an active culture of appreciation and feedback.
We are currently recruiting for primary school teachers (second state exam or B.Ed./M.Ed.) and assistant teachers (relevant educational qualification) to start at any time.
If you are interested, please contact the head of school or the central HR team at Phorms Education.