With the help of donations, the organisation aims to put into practice ideas that assist students on their journey through school. Membership is open to any individual or institution. The minimum annual donation of €150 is used to fund projects of the Friends’ Association. Donation receipts are issued accordingly.
- Furnishing and equipping the school library
- Obtaining equipment for the school theatre (props and costumes)
- Purchasing musical instruments
- Purchasing sports equipment (for example competition trampoline)
- Financing of a special workbook for the entrance level
Here you can find the statutes and the application for the Friends’ Association (in German only):
President: Silke Lohmiller
Vice president: Heike Hellerich
Treasurer: Frank Schumann
Secretary: Tina Urban
Volksbank Heilbronn eG
BLZ 620 901 00
Förderverein der Josef-Schwarz-Schule e.V.
c/o Schwarz Dienstleistung KG